Replace the worn or fake labels on your MVS cartridges with these laser compatible sticker label sheets. Each sheet is pre-die cut with 10 MVS labels, slightly glossy, and ready to peel and stick after printing.
- You will need a laser printer. WILL NOT work on Inkjet.
- Adobe Photoshop (or other image editing program) to use the provided template.
1. Download the template below. Open the file in photoshop. You will see there are 10 layer sets, numbered accordingly. Open each layer set to edit the text for the game title and any other manufacturer information.
2. PRINT A TEST SHEET. While we do our best to make sure the template matches the pre-cut sheets, we cannot guarantee that all laser printers are the same.
After printing a test sheet, hold up to a light source and make sure the labels match up. If they are off at all, make slight adjustments my moving the photoshop layer sets 1-10 and re-printing test sheets until it is right.
3. Apply your new label to your MVS cartridge. Remember, if using an older cartridge to remove any dirt or previous label adhesive before applying.
To download the template,
See other items in the category for printed sheets or art fees for sheet creation.